hey could you hold this for me a second *gives you my hand*
When a game has “And you.” in the special thanks section of the credits.
Having to google internet slang your friend is using because you have no idea what the fuck it means.
There are weird animes
But then there is Daily Lives of highshool boys
my friend and i had to break a social norm for our sociology class so we drove around and catcalled boys (and one male teacher omfg) and they all looked so alarmed and confused and like they thought we were straight up crazy it was priceless and it rlly highlighted the fact that women just expect to be harassed when walking down the street whereas guys are just completely taken aback by it
this is a really important thing for people to understand
You know you’re a lesbian when: You put your finger in it instead.
OH GOD, I ONLY EVER PUT MY FINGERS IN THEM.
I did both…
i did both. i also bent it, what does that tell me now
You kinky son of a bitch.
NO WINDOWS I JUST WANT TO FORCE QUIT A PROGRAM DONT TRY TO LOOK FOR A SOLUTION ACCEPT DEATH AND FACE OBLIVION
reblog this post for nothing in your inbox
wow it works every time
robert downey jr is in south korea
north korea realizes this and sends for some agents to kidnap him
robert wakes up in a dark cave
"create iron man suit" jim jong un says
"its just a movie" robert says
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats."
— Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via notcapableoflove)